Lotus Lotus

It's nice

I think if it were more continuous and just kept repeating at the same speed it'd be nice. It seems to jump from area to area though.

Axle-Mills responds:

Yeah, the way I did it I couldn't really get that right sadly. I would've liked it to be smoother.

The Dungeons and Dragons The Dungeons and Dragons

Great movie!

I loved it. I used to play DnD myself, but it died out among my friends, good times though, good times. I didnt have any problems in the end. It moved just as smooth as the rest of the movie.

Pixel Pixel

Great Game

I agree, was a bit easy, but this is something I will go back to if I ever need to pass the time. Also, if you wouldn't mind, what song did you use? It was awesome. Reminded somewhat of Daft Punk.

Super Mario Defence Super Mario Defence

Great!

I don't know what everyone is complaining about. I found this game perfect. It's all about timing and strategy. The easiest way is to build 1 powerful tower that can last 5 or so waves then build the second one that finishes them off, and repeat.

Link Dress-Up Link Dress-Up

Meh- Decent Attempt

It's ok. IMO Dress-up games are good for practice, but shouldn't be submitted unless the person playing can really get into it. I mean that in the sense of adding mini-games to unlock new features I.E. Backgrounds, Music, Clothes.

Overload (remix) Overload (remix)

Some minor things.

Both the bass and the main snyth seemed kind of harsh. They were decent, but when it's turned up really loud it's kind of un bearable....otherwise all I can say is keep up the good work man.

Ozzy93 responds:

Thanks! I'll keep that in my mind.

{Dj-L} Jump Hard {Dj-L} Jump Hard

Good Jumpstyle

I only gave it a 9 because I wasn't a fan of harshness of the song. I like mine to be a bit more faded, and smooth.

Yelltek - Destiny Yelltek - Destiny

Wonderful

I agree with the review under me. I doubted NG's Hardstyle collection so I never searched for it. First song I chose was amazing. Should remix is and throw in the Vox of "This is the sound of the headhunterz"